What ID do I need?
To get you in on the night, you’re going to need ID bearing your photograph, date of birth, and a holographic mark.
Examples of appropriate identification include:
- A valid photo card driving licence
- A valid in datepassport
- A proof of age card bearing the PASS hologram
Student cards are not a proof of ID and we will not be accepting them.
You’ve gotta be over 18 to attend Leeds Ball, and you’ll need to prove it too, so remember to pack that ID.
Food & Drink
There’s plenty of food stalls offering a huge variety of tasty treats to fuel your partying.
The Ball also boasts a number of outdoor and indoor bars throughout the building including a classy cocktail bar and the fabulous Wonder Water stand to keep you hydrated all night long.
You can pay on card or with cash at most of the bars, but you may want to bring cash to beat the queues. There will also be a cash machine on site.
Go bright, bold or whatever says ‘you’.
Whatever you count as gladrags are all right by us.
Where and When?
The party is right here on campus on Saturday 3 June, going on throughout the night on the Precinct and inside your Union building. Remember to bring your ID with you. Once you’re in the party, there is no readmittance so make sure you have all friends, keys, phone and that bright red lipstick with you before you arrive.
The night kicks off at 9pm and you can dance til dawn (6am to be exact).
Who can attend?
If you go to the University of Leeds, are over 18 and fancy partying the night away then there’s nothing stopping you.
You can also bring guests who don’t come to Leeds Uni, you just have to get the tickets for them.
What is Leeds Ball?
Leeds Ball is that night you can break out of the mould and colour outside the lines.
From dusk until dawn we’ve got live music, fairground thrills and a night bursting with possibilities to give you the best send off for summer.
Terms & Conditions
- Right of admission reserved.
- Over 18s only – photo ID will be required for entry.
- No Pass Outs will be issued – please bring everything you need with you.
- We reserve the right to change the event timings, line-up or other aspects without prior notification.
- Strobe lighting may be used.
- In some areas recommended sounds levels may be exceeded.
- No bottles, cans, food or illegal substances may be brought into the Leeds Ball.
- We reserve the right to search guests on entry and refuse entry to those unwilling to be searched.
- Entry to individual arenas is subject to capacity and cannot be guaranteed.
- Please keep your tickets safe as lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
- Leeds University Union operates a zero tolerance policy towards sexual harassment.
- In the event of cancellation, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- Tickets are neither refundable or transferrable.
- No professional type audio recording equipment may be brought into the venue without authorisation.
- Ticket holders agree to appear for no fee in any filming and/or recording of the event attended.
- Keep your ticket in a safe place as you would money or regular tickets.
- The barcode on your ticket allows one entry per scan.
- Unauthorised duplication of your ticket may prevent your admittance to the event.
- Unlawful resale of tickets is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or compensation.
- In the event that duplicate copies of tickets appear, the venue reserves the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders.
- Your attention is drawn to all terms and conditions at www.leedstickets.com/terms
Leeds Ball is a charity fundraising event – Registered Charity 1136742.
The proceeds from this event will be used to create a better Leeds University Union.